3 Tips for Better Blog Photos {Blogger Basics}


This page has moved.

10 comments

  1. I love, love, love these tips! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tips! I almost cried when I was taking photos for my reveal last year, they were blurry and awful. Shamefully, I ended up using iphone pictures. I am going to try to do a better job this year! THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT post! This is something that I need to play around with more. Thanks for sharing :)
    Julie
    The Techie Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent informations! Time to get my Nikon to the repairman. I want to play now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post with great tips to incorporate. I need to get a new lens now!
    Sebrina
    Burke's Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh this makes me want to go buy a camera!! :) Thanks for sharing these tips!
    Happy Teaching,
    Cassie
    Adventures in Teaching (A First Grade Blog)
    My TpT Store
    Follow Me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing these tips!!!! Love them and I know I will use them on my next blog post!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great tips! I often stand on a chair when I am taking pictures too! I haven't been using my DSLR though, I have just been using my iphone. Perhaps I should bring my camera to school more often.

    Christina
    Hanging Around In Primary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing all these great tips! Can't wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tips Beth! The lighting one helps me a ton! :-) Thank you! ;-) I am a bit jealous of your camera skills

    ReplyDelete