Sunday Scoop {2/22/15}


It's Sunday, so I'm linking up with my Sunday Scoop at Teaching Trio!


Here's the super-fun scoop on my weekend...

I am spending the weekend in Atlanta at EdExpo with some amazing bloggers and new friends! Today we get to explore the Expo, chatting with educational vendors about some of the latest and greatest in educational products. I am so excited to share my favorites with you soon!

Best of all, I get to spend the whole weekend with my BBB, Cassie, from Funky in Fourth, who also blogs with me at Teaching Trio! Saturday, we headed out of the city for a Walking Dead tour, and saw several filming locations from the Woodbury episodes. It was a blast!



11 comments

  1. Haha! I love the pic of you two!! Glad you're enjoying the EdExpo!
    Tara
    180 Days and Counting

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are really having fun. How was it because I always wanted to go.

    Jasmine
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you two are having a great time! My husband would love that Walking Dead tour! Me? Eh, I might be scared! :-) Safe travels this evening!

    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a blast. My son and I watch The Walking Dead together. He loves it. Me? I just like spending the time with him! Always extra fun when you get to hang with online buddies!

    Firstgradebloomabilities

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely looks like fun in the middle of winter! What a cute two-some!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to see new products. You will have to share if you found any good ones! I love that people are connecting with each other through blogging! Stop on by The Science School Yard if you get a chance...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photos!
    Have a safe trip back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My friend is moving to where it's filmed in 10 days. They are leaving the island and moving back to the states. We are thinking that we need to start watching The Walking Dead so she'll recognize the stars when she sees them out and about in her town. Safe travels!
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been seeing so many photos on Instagram of the Expo- I would be there spending way too much money! I'm a Walking Dead fan, but missed last night's episode to watch the Oscars! It's taped, so I will watch it tonight! Have a great week!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great weekend! Hope you got home safely!

    ReplyDelete