Emergency Substitute Info Made Easy


I can't tell you how many times a fabulous TPT product has totally saved my day! I am excited to link up with Jivey to share one of my own "heroic" products that will be on sale this week. I recently received some great feedback on my Substitute Info Flipbook. I was so excited to read not only that this product made a teacher's life easier, but that her substitutes have loved it as well!

Click on the image above to see my Substitute Info Flipbook, or click here to see my Back to School Parent Night Flipbook while you're loading up your cart for the big sale! My store will be on sale Wednesday AND Thursday, but you can save an extra 10% sitewide on Wednesday by using the code HEROES at checkout!

Speaking of great feedback, don't forget to leave feedback for all of your recent purchases so you can earn your TPT reward points and save even more! Just click on "My Purchases" and click the feedback link under each product.

Head over to Jivey's linky to see some other heroic products!

No comments

Post a Comment