#NashTeacherBash!!


Friends, last Saturday was a BLAST! I had the privilege of joining over 65 teachers and teacher-bloggers in Nashville for the Nashville Teacher Bash. There were events all weekend, but I only attended the Saturday lunch meetup. (You know, a hubby just home from deployment, and all - family comes first!)

While I'm a little jealous at all of the fun I missed - Sounds game, shopping, Monell's - the big meetup on Saturday was the best part anyway. (I'm telling myself!) I had no idea how many amazing bloggers were in the Nashville area, and how many would travel from neighboring states to hang out!


Our meetup organizers (in the pink shirts) did a fantastic job of planning everything and getting loads of sponsors! I even donated... It was a bit weird seeing my logo in the middle of all of the sponsors on one of the sponsor posters.

The good people at GoNoodle bought us a delicious lunch from Jim 'N Nick's BBQ! BBQ, baked beans, mac-n-cheese... this was southern food at its best! Not to mention the yummy cookies for dessert, and their awesome servers who set up, stayed the entire time to help us, and even took the official  meetup photo... These girls were awesome! 
There was swag for days in our awsome GoNoodle tote bags, too! You can never have too many Scentos Markers. Creative Teaching Press donated all sorts of goodies. I'm super excited about the scratch off stickers from Eureka... So many fun ways to use these in the classroom! You might even spy a little swag from Chalk & Apples in the pile...


The best part, though, was just getting to hang out and chat with blogging friends I've met in the past, and new friends I made at the meetup. I even got to chat with several bloggers whose designs I have done, or am going to be doing in the near future! Every time we have a get together, I am amazed all over again at the closeness and community that exists among this group of teachers from all over the country... Blogging friends are the best! 
 

 



Why am I just now getting around to writing this, if it was so amazing? Well, first thing Sunday morning, my little family took off for the beach! I finally decided to use one of my morning coffee/sunrise quiet times to blog! I'll just leave you with this...


1 comment