So Many Blog Designs!

Between the TPT conference, Back to School, and Blog Designing, I’ve hardly taken time to share any of my recent designs with you. There are too many for just one post, so today I’m sharing just the custom designs that I’ve done over the last 2 months. I’ll be back in another post soon to share semi-custom designs.

2015-09 Reveal

I have loved working with so many of these wonderful bloggers this summer! Here we go… Click on the images to visit these blogs. You might just find one you love!





Big Ideas-Little Hands

Big Kids Hall

Digi by Amy

Exploring Is Elementary

First Grade Glam

Running Things with Runnels

Tied2Teaching

Thinking about a new blog design? Sign up to get on my list for a custom design or to get started right away, choose a semi-custom design instead!


No comments

Post a Comment