Installing the RIGHT Pin It Button for your Blog

This page has moved.

14 comments

  1. Thank you! That was amazingly easy to do and I also got rid of my "cute" pin it button that I really didn't like! Yahoo!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You saved me a lot of time and headache :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Is it the cutest Pin It button, no. Can you customize it? No....But it works, and it allows you to enter Alt Text so that your pin descriptions are exactly how you want them, no matter who pins from your blog!"
    Thanks, lady. I want cute. I crave cute. I love cute. But I NEED a Pin It button that WORKS! I'm gonna wait until Saturday when I'm less stressed, but I'm definitely doing this! Seriously. Thank you!!!
    iTeachSTEM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Kristen! You read my mind! This is exactly what I was trying to figure out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I knew I had a pin it button issue, but I had NO IDEA how to find the code to remove the old one. You are a lifesaver! Thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Kristen! Just the info I was looking for!
    Pin button works perfectly!
    http://artfulbitsandbytes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kristen! This is just what I needed. Your step by step instructions were really easy to follow! I have very little coding knowledge but you made so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Kristen! I was terrified to do this but your directions made it easy! (And I didn't mess anything up! Yay!) :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yikes!!!! I am TERRIFIED TO TRY THIS!!! However I have been told by many you are the BOMB so I will put my trust in you girl!!!! :) Thank you for your clear directions!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Can you tell me if there is a possibility to change the icon to a custom pin-it image?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not on the official Pinterest button. Pinterest has no interest in you being able to customize their button because they want THEIR brand to be recognized, not yours :)

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much, Kristen! This tutorial was PERFECT :)
    Julie
    The Techie Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much! Blogging is very new to me, and I was feeling overwhelmed with the change. I greatly appreciate your help :)

    ReplyDelete