New Year, New Look, New Site!

Mobile Responsive Blog Designs by Chalk & Apples
There's something about the new year that always makes me long for a fresh start. This year, I took advantage of the motivation and finished a project I've been working on for a couple of months... A brand new blog design site and some exciting new packages for you! Don't you just love the clean, professional look? I know I do! And the mobile view is AMAZING! Just take a look at that iPhone screenshot!

I've redesigned this site, and created a new, dedicated site for blog design info. (And yes, they are both on Blogger! No WordPress for this girl!) Head over to my BRAND NEW design site at www.chalkandapplesdesign.com for the details, and to learn why I decided to stick with Blogger instead of following the trend of jumping to WordPress. 


Be sure to follow the new site on Bloglovin' so that you don't miss out on important updates! If you are already following me here, you will no longer get blog design updates unless you do!



No comments

Post a Comment