Flipping my Classroom {@iTeach Fifth}


Hey everyone! I just wanted to pop in today to let you know that I am blogging today at iTeach Fifth. If you're a fifth grade teacher, or anywhere close to 5th, you need to check it out! I am honored to be a part of such a fabulous group of ladies, who have already made me a better teacher!

Today's post is all about flipping your classroom. In it, I share some things that worked, some that didn't,  and details about how I flip my 5th grade math class. If you've ever considered the idea of flipping a class, or doing blended learning (which is a better phrase for what I do, anyway), this post is for you!

I'd love to hear your experiences with flipping or any questions you still have! I may even do a blog series on it soon!  Head over to iTeach Fifth to check it out, and don't forget to follow the blog while you're there!

Since I'm blogging elsewhere today, I decided not to do a Blogger Basics post for Tech Thursday this week. I'll be back next week though with some more tips for your blog!

No comments

Post a Comment