Take Charge of your Email Subscriptions {Tech Thursday}

This page has moved. 

5 comments

  1. Wow- great tip! I'm new to blogging still so I'm excited to try adding this to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the clear instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristen, Thank you for a great post. I have been meaning to set up an email list but have not had the chance to and wasn't really sure where to start. This was perfect. I just got it all set up.

    Christina
    Hanging Around In Primary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen, if I could reach through my computer and hug you I would! I have been wanting to use Mailchiimp for quite some time but have been very confused by the vague directions and overwhelmed by what was seeming like the enormity of the task. This post was sooo helpful! Your instructions were so clear and easy to follow. I cannot thank you enough!

    Best,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete