Sunday Scoop {11/9/14}

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm linking up this week to share my Sunday Scoop...although it's really my "Sunday-Tuesday Scoop" since we have Veterans Day off, and I know I'll still be working on this list then! Here goes:

I'm actually excited about meal planning and grocery shopping since I made my new Menu Board. I promised a couple of weeks ago (maybe over on Teaching Trio) that I would be sharing more about this little beauty...
...and the time has finally come! Check it out in tomorrow's Monday Made It post for all the details and a freebie to help you make your own!

Check out all the other Sunday Scoops at Teaching Trio & see who won our giveaway!

5 comments

  1. Enjoy your day off on Tuesday! We don't get the day off. I can't complain too much though because we had last Tuesday off for election day. I can't wait to see your menu board!

    Cheryl
    Techie Turtle Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu board looks great. We never really plan ahead, but we should. We often get to dinner time and have to pull something out to defrost. Have a blessed day.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be coming back to check out your post on that lovely menu board, love it already! I'm working til 9pm on Tuesday, but I'll enjoy my half day on Wednesday and go out for lunch for once instead of staying at work :)

    Naïma
    Mme Gauthier's French Class

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for that Monday Made It. Maybe it will make me get motivated to meal plan! Tuesday off?! You lucky duck!

    Cassie
    Funky in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristen, I just want to say thanks for the Sunday linky. Many times I cannot even think about blogging until I get to Sunday, so it's nice to have a linky then. I, too, want to see what you're doing with your menu board. I used to have a system of menu cards that I made up when we were first married. Now that we're empty nesters during the school year, I really need to bring that back... or take a look at yours! Kathleen
    Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete